• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ate the majority of another Soreen loaf today.

I have defrosted some cassoulet, left over from HWMBO's last visit, for my dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I make a very nice coffee and walnut cake, even if I do say so myself
      I tried making one last year, but it wasn’t as good as the Sainsbury’s TTD one

Comment

Towel wash on (deep colours)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I tried making one last year, but it wasn’t as good as the Sainsbury’s TTD one
          Years and years ago, a friend of mine worked in a cake factory, making cakes for the likes of Pret, BA, etc. She said the cheat to moistness in the cakes they made was adding mayonnaise. In a normal home baked cake it would be like a tablespoon added in to the batter. Never actually tried it myself but if often wonder when I look at the texture of some mass produced cakes if that is true.

Comment

Ate the majority of another Soreen loaf today.

I have defrosted some cassoulet, left over from HWMBO's last visit, for my dinner.
            Soreen is dangerous like Choccy HobNobs. Open wrapper = empty wrapper
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Tea: the last of Sunday's roast lamb with carrots & onions for the 2nd time, the compost heap gets the gravy, orange segments and custard because I felt like again, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

I think the evening's entertainment begins with "Two Mules for Sister Sara". No animals were harmed in the making of this film.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Soreen is dangerous like Choccy HobNobs. Open wrapper = empty wrapper
                I know!

It's on offer with Ocado - 2 for £2 - so of course I bought two. Now I'm addicted and have added more for my next delivery.

Comment

Years and years ago, a friend of mine worked in a cake factory, making cakes for the likes of Pret, BA, etc. She said the cheat to moistness in the cakes they made was adding mayonnaise. In a normal home baked cake it would be like a tablespoon added in to the batter. Never actually tried it myself but if often wonder when I look at the texture of some mass produced cakes if that is true.
                  Vegetable oil works as well.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I know!

It's on offer with Ocado - 2 for £2 - so of course I bought two. Now I'm addicted and have added more for my next delivery.
                    And now I want some as well. Love Malt Loaf.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Vegetable oil works as well.
                      They'd have to declare it in the ingredients or face a vegan backlash.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X