• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damp.

Wanly sunny.

80% grey sky.

Monday.

I believe it to be Monday.

And the Lidl(tm) clocks agree that, yes, it appears to be "Mo" or "Mon" which I interpret as "Monday".
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out; we were supposed to be getting rain, but now we're not supposed to be

Comment

morning

grey and damp in soggy sarf herts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Morning denizens

Grey out; we were supposed to be getting rain, but now we're not supposed to be
          We had it for you.

The walk down to town was quite damp.

In with the hoi polloi.

It's CV writing day for the unwaged.

I don't think I'll bother.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Still fleet tracking the Fastnet.

The two boats of interest to me are due to finish late Wednesday/early Thursday on the current predictions
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Think I need to go back to primary school and learn to write. Was at a local music fest yesterday and wrote down a song I thought would be good for my karaoke thing tonight. Appears to be "Ilkaya Dinfa Dat mmrb" Can't find that song anywhere on You Tube.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I had a very similar experience. I thought it was my laptop. Good to know others are affected - though I feel sorry for you personally.
                On my PC, the update spaffed my profile which then required tinkering in the registry while in safe mode to fix. One more PC to update. Let's see if third time is a charm

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  On my PC, the update spaffed my profile which then required tinkering in the registry while in safe mode to fix. One more PC to update. Let's see if third time is a charm
                  Spaffed. What an excellent word. Haven't seen that for years!!
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Spaffed. What an excellent word. Haven't seen that for years!!

It's a popular one with our current Prime Minister
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Links are, finally, up

Comment

Working...
                      X