• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dry.

Cold. Not quite frosty.

Windless.

Mistless.

Stars still visible whilst awaiting the arrival of the bus.

Now dawn's rosy fingers rapidly being replaced by the sun rising over Margam in a golden glowing sky unsullied by clouds.

And the limb of the sun peek's over the hill.

To begin another week of joy & hilarity.

152 days to go.

Not that I'm counting or owt, of course.

8 weeks to Xmas. Not that I'm counting or owt, of course.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 22 October 2018, 07:12.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Dark clouds are dispersing and I can even see a hint of blue sky.
      Taking dad to a doctor’s appointment at 2pm, not sure if we’ll be going in his car, or the rental I picked up - a Toyota Yaris hybrid for £12 per day.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        And very nice it was, as usual

Having to plan my meals quite carefully for the rest of the week as I'm off to London on Thursday for a Django user group meeting that night and a conference on Friday, coming back Saturday. So I need to make sure everything's finished by Thursday lunchtime
        Millenni-omm!

Comment

Morning all

CBS here in Nottingham, rather chilly outside I suspect. I've not yet had cause to venture forth.

Comment

Thankfully the CovToddler and CovAlmostToddler are now out in the garden helping Mrs CB plant wallflowers.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out, but comparatively chilly with it: still only 9°C

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                Thankfully the CovToddler and CovAlmostToddler are now out in the garden helping Mrs CB plant wallflowers.
                'helping'

yeah if I recall gardening with my kids your missus could be having some fun!

Comment

afternoon all

CBS in sunny sarf herts.
                  sausage rolls for lunch, wiv that HP sauce.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      'helping'

yeah if I recall gardening with my kids your missus could be having some fun!
                      And so she was! Chaos and mud everywhere!

Whilst I sat inside on back to back calls. It's a hard life contracting.

Comment

Working...
                      X