• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My #1 for saving money on Valentines Day, have a blazing row with your missus
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Hmmmm does not sound like it is paradise Chez SimonMac today.

Were the 5 quids worth of flowers from the garage not well received?

Or was the 'funny' valentines card not met with the humour you were expecting?

Either way do tell - it's kind of a quiet day.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Hmmmm does not sound like it is paradise Chez SimonMac today.

Were the 5 quids worth of flowers from the garage not well received?

Or was the 'funny' valentines card not met with the humour you were expecting?

Either way do tell - it's kind of a quiet day.
        Because nothing says "I Love You" like the faint whiff of petrol
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Ah, but think about the making up you can do later.

Comment

Petrol station lunch day

Bitterly cold wind out there whistling over the fens, though

They’ve been building a new Morrison’s on an adjacent swamp since last year, and it looks like it’s nearly finished. So I may soon be able to get some of their quite decent hot food for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Petrol station lunch day

Bitterly cold wind out there whistling over the fens, though

They’ve been building a new Morrison’s on an adjacent swamp since last year, and it looks like it’s nearly finished. So I may soon be able to get some of their quite decent hot food for lunch.
              Did you buy any flowers?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Did you buy any flowers?
                Not that five-a-day stuff again

Comment

I got some very nice flowers for my birthday. I slightly lost track during the peak present opening period, what with all the people arriving and suchlike, so not sure whether the tulips were from a CUKer or not

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I got some very nice flowers for my birthday. I slightly lost track during the peak present opening period, what with all the people arriving and suchlike, so not sure whether the tulips were from a CUKer or not
                    I think you can probably assume they were!

It's what I'd have given you if we'd been able to make it down
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Home!

Nasty, grey, spray-filled drive home

It's a bitter cold out there and, sadly, it's spent all day seeping into the flat so it's bitter in here too, at least for a few more minutes

Comment

Working...
                      X