• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

It has been a bad day.

Time to read Monday links to cheer myself up.....
    What’s up buttercup
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      <sing>The telex machine is kept too clean</sing>
      How close are you to going full postal?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Tea has been a couple of M&S duck legs in a port and orange sauce, with chips and peas; and very nice too

My mum had bought them but, for whatever reason, neither she nor my dad could eat or wanted to eat them (not sure which), so she stuck them in her freezer and passed them along to me yesterday.

And the chicken soup has finally reached completion and is being allowed to cool ready to spend a night in the fridge where the flavours can develop before freezing. There's loads of it

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          How close are you to going full postal?
          Just as well Asda doesn't follow Walmart in selling glocks.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          the chicken soup has finally reached completion and is being allowed to cool ready to spend a night in the fridge where the flavours can develop before freezing. There's loads of it
          My last attempt at chicken soup went mouldy.

So it graced either the drain or the compost heap, I forget which.

On further consideration, it might have been the drain since I've had increasing problems with the way the sink drains.
          Last edited by zeitghost; 9 October 2017, 21:19.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            My last attempt at chicken soup went mouldy.

So it graced either the drain or the compost heap, I forget which.

On further consideration, it might have been the drain since I've had increasing problems with the way the sink drains.
            Having taken this long to finally work out a chicken soup recipe that I really like and can reproduce (and which is actually healthy because of the unspoken vegetables), I conserve it carefully - there's still at least one from a few months ago in the freezer

Comment

I'm off to the doctor's tomorrow - not the place next door but their main surgery, out in a village a mile or so past big Sainsbury's. It's just for some tests to do with the stomach problems from the other month, but I forgot to ask if I should fast, so I suppose I'd better in case I'm meant to. That means nothing from half eleven tonight onwards, and no coffee when I get up in the morning

Anyway, now all the kitchen stuff is dealt with, time for a film or some such

Comment

This evening's entertainment, such as it was, consisted of ep 3 of the Chateau thing with Dick Strawbridge et al, a deeply uninteresting P.K.Dick thing on Electric Dreams*, followed by a more interesting S1E18 of "Person of Interest".

And so to bed.

*http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/phili...-crazy-diamond

They liked it.

I didn't, having found it tedious enough to read the Radio Times for a while.

After all I have to get some value for the incredible £2.70 I paid for the fecking thing.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 9 October 2017, 21:37.

Comment

Band practice over, TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's cinema came with a continental twist, being ID:A (2011) - IMDb in which a woman comes to lying on a rock in a river in France, having lost her memory. It turns out she's Danish and, as is the way of these things, up to her neck in all kinds of heavy stuff. It took a little while to get moving but, as is also the way of these things, everybody who deserved it ended up suffering a gruesome death, leaving the good people with the spoils. Pretty good, really, I thought. It's also mostly in Danish, so acts as a useful reminder that trying to understand spoken Danish is still an unsolved problem for anyone not born in Denmark

Goodnight all

Comment

Exercise to do...
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X