• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Morning all lovely walk with The Dog (tw)
    How's the recovery going?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Keys collected. The piss smell has dissipated. It's been replaced by a 'vacant for too long' type of smell. Nice touch from the Halifax to send a parcel of tea, biscuits and coffee by way of home welcoming pack. Tomorrow the destruction starts

Our mortgage valuation should happen on Friday. The target of being in by Christmas might just happen!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Echo
        in here...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Unlike you I’m avoiding the sausages.
          Sausage Dodger?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            in here...
            Again......

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Sausage Dodger?
              Dutch sausages should be avoided at all costs!

Comment

The new MBA is pretty much set up now. Some of the applications came from the Mac App Store, so they were easy enough to add back. The rest have been downloaded and installed; I had the Migration Assistant copy just enough of my profile from the old MBA that every paid one has found its licence without any intervention on my part.

The only annoying bit was that Vagrant won't work with the latest version of VirtualBox (5.2), so I had to uninstall that and get 5.1 instead.

But now I can run my memory-hog IDEs and a couple of browsers with dozens of tabs, and fire up a Linux VM with a GB of memory, and Activity Monitor shows the machine to be merely chugging along quietly rather than bursting at the seams

Comment

Comment

Chipping Norton free wifi rubbish. I had to upgrade to the better wifi. £5 for 24 hours.

Comment

No phone signal.....

Comment

Working...
                      X