• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fresh oiks Esteemed Customers are gathering in the large lecture room for the introduction to 1, 2, 3 or 4 years of tedium.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Just to be pedantic, drowned rats can’t cycle as they are dead.

...but apart from your failed analogy, your post has warmed the cockles of my circulatory pump
      FTFY

Comment

Why don't boys put on mudguards on their fecking bikes?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Crappy rain all the way, murky and spray-ey and queue-ey. Got puddle splashed by a feckwit in a Ford Ka. Driving a Ford Ka will be banned once i've assumed command.

Comment

But.... no more Monday mornings on this gig

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

mine has mudguards/ fenders

Comment

Stupidity.

Plain and simple.

Or they like a stripe of tulipe up their backs.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 25 September 2017, 10:25.

Comment

To stop dirty old women riding behind us looking at our arses. Have you got a mouthful of road spray again?

Comment

Morning denizens

Turned rainy last thing last night, and now it's very grey and damp-looking out there, though the rain seems to have moved on

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      South Wales Evening Post read.

That's the first one I've bought in a loooooong while.

The headline about sinkholes in Beechwood avenue grabbed my attention.

According to the esteemed council & British Coal, it's not mining related.

As the saying goes, yeah, right.

Actually the article was really a publicity ploy by some survey company or other.

Who are dead right when they say there's a lot of holes in the ground around there.

Some of which are pretty deep.

Neath sinkhole raises mines safety fears on street - BBC News

More sinkholes could appear and homes could be at risk - the dire warning from a geologist - Wales Online
                      And 'ere's some more:

'Stop sinkholes happening' in coalmining areas call - BBC News

Roy Jenkins must be pleased to have a 300m deep mine shaft in his back garden.

Comment

Working...
                      X