• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that their eyes didn't water, on delivery of aforesaid price, surely means I went in too low
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      We have a "Senior" BA who has worked in the Risk Area at the IB I'm at for longer than anyone I know.

No one has been able to work out how he knows less about everything now than he seemed to 4 years ago.

Its a total mystery
      I can quite understand it.

I was looking at some posts I made on Tek-tips about 10 years ago.

Can't remember ever knowing anything about any of it.

I know I'm an but surely I should remember some of it?

Or has the brainrot progressed too far.

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Tell me about it.... Who booked 2 weeks in Pembrokeshire for a slower pace holiday....

Oh Dear(tm)

<Zeity in "feck me I got really really wet on the way home this evening">
      Last edited by zeitghost; 28 July 2017, 16:56.

Comment

Mr Zeity! you cant compare TBF, this (thick chunt) guy has continued working in exactly the same place, he didn't move on, from Tech Tips or anywhere else, 10 years ago.

He's insitu.

Please allow me to allow you to reconsider.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

The journey back was wretched. It started with a JCB that couldn't go faster than about 28mph, and chose to do so along what passes for a bypass over there in the east, all the way to the A14; it was last seen turning in the direction of Biggleswade. But at least he was trying his best within the limitations of his vehicle. There's no such excuse for the pack of gits who plagued the rest of the journey, virtually right up to the gate

Still, Friday night now

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Mr Zeity! you cant compare TBF, this (thick chunt) guy has continued working in exactly the same place, he didn't move on, from Tech Tips or anywhere else, 10 years ago.

He's insitu.

Please allow me to allow you to reconsider.
            I've worked in the same place for 12 going on 13 years.

I think the existential boredom has destroyed my brain.

I used to do stuff but these days I just can't be arsed.

Quite sad really.

And worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Paperwork finally in for new gig. 10th August start.

I am going to be f**king bored by then.....
              Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Home, and weekend!

The journey back was wretched. It started with a JCB that couldn't go faster than about 28mph, and chose to do so along what passes for a bypass over there in the east, all the way to the A14; it was last seen turning in the direction of Biggleswade. But at least he was trying his best within the limitations of his vehicle. There's no such excuse for the pack of gits who plagued the rest of the journey, virtually right up to the gate

Still, Friday night now
                In NZ he'd have had the plod pulling him over & fining him NZ$150 for inconsiderate driving.

They don't like people who allow queues to build up behind them.

And I still can't work out where the 4.5k of posts of mine that aren't in TPD are located.

Surely I haven't started 4.5k of threads?

Then again, maybe I have. ::

Haven't managed to buy a Big Issue this week, coz the usual vendor hasn't been outside the station in Swansea and I didn't buy one off the guy in Neath on Tuesday in case the one in Swansea turned up.

Ho hum.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 28 July 2017, 17:24.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  In NZ he'd have had the plod pulling him over & fining him NZ$150 for inconsiderate driving.

They don't like people who allow queues to build up behind them.
                  Wish they did it here.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The shop has been popped to, and beer obtained. Next, I'll have to see about cooking dinner.

Comment

Liver and Bacon for dinner. With rice.....

Comment

Working...
                      X