• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    4 sounds like a plan to me
    Some fookin absolute b0110ck juggler has decided 4-4.30 is an ideal time to have a meeting today..

just hoping that the traffic has not got to bad by then

Comment

Like old movies?

Here's a thread that goes into vast & tedious detail about lots of films dating prior to 1980:

Review older films here: 1979 and earlier - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

It goes on a bit.

I've got to page 16 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Some fookin absolute b0110ck juggler has decided 4-4.30 is an ideal time to have a meeting today..

just hoping that the traffic has not got to bad by then

Maybe I'll get a cool one early
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

So the saga of the tables continues. Table 1 is a header table, table 2 is detail. If table 1 data is created first, it should have a flag which is empty until the detail relating to it is completely written to table 2, at which point Table 1 gets flagged as ready to transmit.
          Dev asks me if he can set table 1 as ready to transmit, then write the records into table 2. I say no.
          He says it is difficult to update the record after writing it. (It's not)
          So, I suggest he writes table 2 first, then table 1. That blows his mind.

Now he's decided to write table 1, then update it.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            So the saga of the tables continues. Table 1 is a header table, table 2 is detail. If table 1 data is created first, it should have a flag which is empty until the detail relating to it is completely written to table 2, at which point Table 1 gets flagged as ready to transmit.
            Dev asks me if he can set table 1 as ready to transmit, then write the records into table 2. I say no.
            He says it is difficult to update the record after writing it. (It's not)
            So, I suggest he writes table 2 first, then table 1. That blows his mind.

Now he's decided to write table 1, then update it.
            Orders and Order Details, Invoices, Invoice details, Deployed service, Service Details, Shipping Order, Shipping line details .

Has he ever read a text book, or done any training ever?
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Orders and Order Details, Invoices, Invoice details, Deployed service, Service Details, Shipping Order, Shipping line details .

Has he ever read a text book, or done any training ever?
              He hasn't read the spec, never mind a text book. As for his level of training, he might have had theoretical training, but none of any value.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                He hasn't read the spec, never mind a text book. As for his level of training, he might have had theoretical training, but none of any value.
                We have a "Senior" BA who has worked in the Risk Area at the IB I'm at for longer than anyone I know.

No one has been able to work out how he knows less about everything now than he seemed to 4 years ago.

Its a total mystery
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Just back from Rampworx skate park.

Comment

Paperwork finally in for new gig. 10th August start.

I am going to be f**king bored by then.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Paperwork finally in for new gig. 10th August start.

I am going to be f**king bored by then.....
                      Enjoy it.

Nice one Sir, glad it worked out
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X