• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue sky
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Blue sky
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all -

Nice to have some nice weather for a change. Great day to sit in an office!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Oh dear clientco in the news - that's going to make for some fun team meetings...
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Got to go to the doctor's this morning, because the stupid online prescription system automatically goes into "you require a medication review" mode every six months

Just hoping I get the receptionist who's smart enough to just reset it there and then, and not the one who insists on actually making an appointment for me with the doctor, who I imagine has better things to do with his time than find out there's been no change whatsoever in my circumstances and I didn't even want to see him in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Got to go to the doctor's this morning, because the stupid online prescription system automatically goes into "you require a medication review" mode every six months

Just hoping I get the receptionist who's smart enough to just reset it there and then, and not the one who insists on actually making an appointment for me with the doctor, who I imagine has better things to do with his time than find out there's been no change whatsoever in my circumstances and I didn't even want to see him in the first place.
              Is it NHS or private? I recently got another quote for private through the CUK link and the guy stopped chasing me up over it a couple of weeks ago. About the 3rd time I've done that in the last few years. He's probably blacklisted me now...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Good luck with that!

Don't forget to get your timesheet approved.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Grey from horizon to horizon.

The weather's back to normal.

Someone's unborked it again.

Zero precipitation currently.

And something, presumably a hedgehog, shat on the garden wall overnight.
                  It's now so unborked that it's raining. Ho hum. It was ever thus.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    It's now so unborked that it's raining. Ho hum. It was ever thus.
                    It's a bloody big hedghog if it did, or a very low wall.

More likely to be fox.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      It's a bloody big hedghog if it did, or a very low wall.

More likely to be fox.
                      Oi!

Clear blue skies here (still). The Wife (tm) has just returned from walking The Dog (tw) and she's picked a few more ceps. (The Wife picked the ceps, not The Dog cause The Dog isn't that good with a knife)
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X