• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early night tonight in the vague hope I can thereby make it through the week

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

This getting up in the dark deal is getting old now. When is it summer again?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning denizens

Hard to tell what it's like out in the morning twilight (is that a thing?)

Anyway, it seems to be dry, and the phone tells me it's cloudy

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Morning denizens

Hard to tell what it's like out in the morning twilight (is that a thing?)

Anyway, it seems to be dry, and the phone tells me it's cloudy
          It is, in astronomical terms twilight is the period when the lower atmosphere is illuminated but the sun is below the horizon.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            It made a decent cup earlier, but if you try Googling for info about how best to use it, you find yourself in a world of people so obsessed with coffee that they make the peculiar ravings of the wine buffs look cogent
            They also have competitions but I have no idea how that works..🙄
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

A very good morning to all

Comment

Tis grey but dry in the midlands. Nothing of interest to report weather-wise. Isn't today supposed to be the autumnal Equinox? Equal length days and nights? The start of autumn by that measure? Well, there's a 10 minute difference here according to the bbc app. I assume it's measured from London, which accounts for the difference. Serves 'em right, autumn can wait, i'll stick with late summer for another week

Comment

Time to go and poke the poached eggs in clientco's canteen to determine whether they've set in the pot of warm water they reside in whilst awaiting being eaten.

Comment

Got stuff to do. Got no motivation to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Got stuff to do. Got no motivation to do it.
                      +1

Off on holiday on Monday though....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X