• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Dynamics 365 or at least the parts that were dynamics crm
    Ah yes.

Sure it can be delivered in 6 months.

I remember Great Plains and Navision (both now part of Dynamics) and saw Microsoft CRM before it was re-branded. They used to market the CRM solution as an off-the-shelf product that could be implemented in weeks rather than months/years. Nice idea, but no money in it for consultancies so it struggled to take off.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Looks like someone has been playing silly buggers on the DUP Wikipedia entry.

The DUP is Eurosceptic [4], but have stated that they prefer a soft Brexit. DUP's core beliefs include an ideological support for corruption as well as unwavering opposition to Homosexuality and Abortion. They also believe that Dinosaurs are not real. [42]. They are religious fundamentalists who believe that the earth was created by two fictional characters
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        FTFY
        Well sees me through to retirement/death whichever comes first I suppose.

Comment

Ah yes.

Sure it can be delivered in 6 months.

I remember Great Plains and Navision (both now part of Dynamics) and saw Microsoft CRM before it was re-branded. They used to market the CRM solution as an off-the-shelf product that could be implemented in weeks rather than months/years. Nice idea, but no money in it for consultancies so it struggled to take off.
          Siebel was a cash cow for them for a while.

Shame it was so fecking tulip
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Siebel was a cash cow for them for a while.

Shame it was so fecking tulip
            I'd forgotten about Siebel.

(Now really starting to wonder if we have worked together in the past, or just suffered the same hideous software "solutions")
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'd forgotten about Siebel.

(Now really starting to wonder if we have worked together in the past, or just suffered the same hideous software "solutions")
              Siebel was at Reuters.

Most people don't usually forget me in a hurry, I tend to tell them exactly it how it is

Regular phone conference collective bollockings are usually the order of the day, although usually they go and make the same mistakes, again and again.

The best bit of this is you get to sell the same advice multiple times.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Gosh.

Exam boards all day.

No one to talk to.

Ho hum.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Bit grey out. Still cheered by having witnessed such an epic political self-own though

Comment

Bored of the election now....

and brexit

can we get onto something more interesting?

Like i will probably be on my way home in about an hour - I say home I mean to the pub really.

Comment

...and their method of campaigning was to attack the others, rather than sell their story. You can't base a campaign on "We're strong and stable, can't tell you why, and everyone else is evil nasty and doesn't know what they are talking about, but we won't debate with them"

You have to campaign on your strengths first and foremost. You can't rely on paying off the press to try to get them to scare their readership.
                      Yep they only had to look vaguely competent and they would have won. Labour were eating themselves.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X