• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a few people try and throw themselves under my car wheels
    Never experienced anything like that. The fact that I am driving like a loony swearing at everyone scares them off.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Now on champagne in the airport lounge (Austrian Air rather than Air France as that's who the flight is with). Reviews of the lounge in Vienna in comparison to Paris CDG will follow later...
      I'm sure MF will be glad of a more recent review.

It will remind him of his former imagined corporate, polechoking, Walter Mitty style, high life.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        I'm sure MF will be glad of a more recent review.

It will remind him of his former imagined corporate, polechoking, Walter Mitty style, high life.
        I will add its losing points here due to a lack of whisky selection. I managed Johnnie Walker Blue Label in Schipol last week here its only Red... The other options are better but blended and no single malts.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I will add its losing points here due to a lack of whisky selection. I managed Johnnie Walker Blue Label in Schipol last week here its only Red... The other options are better but blended and no single malts.
          Eh?!!!

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Never experienced anything like that. The fact that I am driving like a loony swearing at everyone scares them off.
            That is common in London.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              have you considered doing the knowledge?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Having lit the blue touch paper in General I am now retiring to a safe distance in TPD
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The young and over enthusiastic pee me right off.

One has just suggested I can make a few changes directly in Production.

"To save time"

FFS. the one thing am known for is timely delivery and accuracy.

However, the primary business sponsor has told me he doesn't want to hear her mentioned by name again.
                  Otherwise he will not be standing me beers in a couple of weeks time
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

The young and over enthusiastic pee me right off.

One has just suggested I can make a few changes directly in Production.

"To save time"

FFS. the one thing am known for is timely delivery and accuracy.

However, the primary business sponsor has told me he doesn't want to hear her mentioned by name again.
                    Otherwise he will not be standing me beers in a couple of weeks time
                    Just use the phrase "she who should not be named" instead

Comment

Eh?!!!

It's shocking

Austrian business class - reasonable beer selection - decent cakes but savory was just soup (Austrians seem to love soup).

Perfectly acceptable (better than Newcastle at 5am) and better than the options at the Austrian airlines gates (spent 4 hours there in the past) but nothing special 6 out of 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X