• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Just use the phrase "she who should not be named" instead
    Close.

Direct quote from my IM

sorry
    the one who cannot be mentioned
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

It's shocking

Austrian business class - reasonable beer selection - decent cakes but savory was just soup (Austrians seem to love soup).

Perfectly acceptable (better than Newcastle at 5am) and better than the options at the Austrian airlines gates (spent 4 hours there in the past) but nothing special 6 out of 10.
      Not far off a third world grading then?

One of my favorite airports

Although it looks like its had a bit of work since I was there...

Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 6 July 2017, 15:26.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Been told to take my headphones off on a plane with wifi -- sometimes you know the argument is just too painful to continue
        Last edited by eek; 6 July 2017, 15:32.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Been told to take my headphones off on a plane with wifi -- sometimes you know the argument is just too painful to continue
          It's just for the safety demo. I've argued the bit before, pointing out that noise cancelling headphones make it easier to hear them. Doesn't work.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Eaten cake
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The ZeitTea(Thursday) has departed from tradition and has consisted of a single bowl of lentil <pffffft> soup followed, or rather preceded, by spag bol.

The bol was made from a jar of stuff that had garlic in it, judging by the pong.

Comment

Home!

Not weekend yet though

Though the ordeal of going to ClientCo tomorrow is made slightly less painful by knowing that my sausage and bacon baguette in the morning is already ordered and paid for

It's very close in here; 28°C again

Comment

Grr Austrian air are useless
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Looks like there is a storm brewing.

(crosses fingers)

Comment

Was phoned up by one of my credit card companies. Seems that my card is a target for fraud yet again. It was replaced 7 months ago when it was used fraudulently.

Comment

Working...
                      X