• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I have noticed, must be extra perceptive or summat, that your belly is rather well looked after Mr Fitz
    Rather too well, according to the fitness app and the bathroom scales

Comment

Coq au vin out of the freezer for dinner, with rice

It's very handy having stuff like that in the freezer for nights when I can't be bothered to cook, but I often end up keeping it "just in case" and cooking anyway

I'm going to try to just eat the damn stuff in future, as it's easy enough to make more on one of my four days a week of leisure

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Rather too well, according to the fitness app and the bathroom scales
        Although today, despite the Hula Hoops, I'm coming in well under the daily target

Not as much under as I was over yesterday, but you can't live in the past

Comment

Exercise done.

Instructor was looking confused by my weight choice but she wasn't there last week so I'm not increasing them until next week now.

Staring at stuff about the Windsors. Nice to know the Royal Family treated all races with the same (dis)respect.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Exercise done.

Instructor was looking confused by my weight choice but she wasn't there last week so I'm not increasing them until next week now.

Staring at stuff about the Windsors. Nice to know the Royal Family treated all races with the same (dis)respect.

They do recognise a good cup of tea though.

Comment

Ukulele practice tonight, cricket club AGM on Friday, two (guitar) gigs on Sunday, and I still haven't invoiced the client for February...
              TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Ha! Just checked the logs for my Twitter link thing, and it had started throwing errors. Turns out a science journalist I follow, who tweets a lot of links, has for some reason changed his username slightly, which was screwing things up

Luckily it's written in Django. It's taken me less than ten minutes to make the necessary changes, migrate the database schema, test it locally, fix another less important problem that was also appearing in the logs, test that too, and deploy the fix to AWS

So, as I was about to say before I checked those logs: Goodnight all

Comment

Exercise done!
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks like it's a gloomy start out, though at least the rain seems to have moved on

Promise of sunshine later, though. I've had to start taking my sunglasses to ClientCo again, as I get the low sun in my eyes travelling east in the morning and again travelling west at the end of the day

Just checked the logs on the Twitter link thing, and it hasn't thrown any more errors for the last few hours

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Exercise done!
                      You should go back to bed for a rest

Comment

Working...
                      X