• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Hope you are ok, I know it would have shaken you up but glad to see you are back on the train today, how did she know you were the one that grassed her up though?
    Ooooh a Pali of Pali's
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ooooh a Pali of Pali's
      With a Century to go alongside it.

I think we all missed it due to the news (I know I did)
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        It was the bit about what she was doing to dodge the fare I was musing on

Glad you are mainly OK.

Agree with Barry I'm curious now.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hope you are ok, I know it would have shaken you up but glad to see you are back on the train today, how did she know you were the one that grassed her up though?
          Nice pali!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Turns out she's a recruitment consultant BTW

Comment

While there is months of work still to do here my contract is up in 2 weeks and I have no actual confirmation of renewal yet.

No-one that I work with is in the office today (all working from home) and the PM hasn't been polite enough to tell me. I also haven't got the means to work from home (well I have but not within the utterly daft data security rules and I'm following them to the letter for laffs).

So I think my decision is made. Let's leave them in the lurch (unprofessional to an extent I know) and see if I can find something else next week. I'll keep my options up though until the contracts appear...
              Last edited by eek; 9 September 2016, 10:25.

Comment

Afternoon all
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Afternoon all
                  ello stranger how are things?

Comment

Pig head terrine related nonsense on t'blog if anyone is interested.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      ello stranger how are things?
                      Good apart from dealing with the project of doom.

Doom as in the end result is getting rid of people. Project is fine apart from having to deal with a programme manager who is a complete c*** but thankfully they are based in another country. Apart from that have a nice project team.

How's you?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X