• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    No idea. Nowt to do with me either. I'm busy trying to retrospectively document what's been produced - which is now going to all have to be (lucratively) revisited.
    Turning the old shizola into pure gold.

I salute you Sir
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      You should go back to bed for a rest
      That I did.

Then went to one of my local German supermarkets to get some gardening stuff as they always sell out of it.

I'm now "working".
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Is all of this in aid of some particular event? Or simply to prevent being lardy?
        I really need to take a leaf from your book..
        To prevent being lardy.

I'm not foolish any more to train for a Spring marathon or half.

Comment

There's a data analysis script here that's absolutely crucial to everything, and it has no tests whatsoever. I'm looking at creating some, but it was originally written at the start of the project, and the chap who wrote it didn't know Django at all, or even much Python. So now I just want to rewrite the whole thing

Comment

Back from a few days in Iceland for Mums 70th Birthday - The Northern Lights were on her bucket list - and catching up with the chaos at client co.

Had a cracking time, they had 2 foot of snow overnight the day before we arrived and then had 3 days of brilliant sunshine, blue skies and sub zero temperatures.

Saw the lights, very impressive

Golden Circle tour, waterfalls, geysers, standing between continental plates, volcanoes.

Drank some *really* good beers, but only in small volumes cos the prices were eyewatering. Equivalent of £8-10 a pint depending on what you were drinking.

Whale Watching, or rather Whale Looking For And Not Finding, but was still a good trip with plenty to see. Including hitherto loud and obnoxious Americans being violently sick into paper bags

Reykjavik is a nice, if a little odd, town. Not what you'd expect for a capital city. But then there are only 350,000 people in the whole country anyway. They also have a Museum of the Penis, which amused MrsB no end. Mum announced that she'd seen quite enough of them in her life already and went to the red cross charity shop instead. She bought a hat.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Have just been to my favourite butchers.

Purchased the following.

2 large White Park Rib Eye Steaks
              1.8 KG of Tamworth Pork Shoulder
              16 rashers of bacon
              3 breakfast sausages
              500g of minced Pork for making sausage rolls

Hopefully I won't run short this weekend

In addition a new batch of proper pork pies arrived, where I promptly bought and dispatched the 1st one
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Back from a few days in Iceland for Mums 70th Birthday - The Northern Lights were on her bucket list - and catching up with the chaos at client co.

Had a cracking time, they had 2 foot of snow overnight the day before we arrived and then had 3 days of brilliant sunshine, blue skies and sub zero temperatures.

Golden Circle tour, waterfalls, geysers, standing between continental plates, volcanoes.

Drank some *really* good beers, but only in small volumes cos the prices were eyewatering. Equivalent of £8-10 a pint depending on what you were drinking.
                Did you get to visit a state alcohol shop?

Whale Watching, or rather Whale Looking For And Not Finding, but was still a good trip with plenty to see. Including hitherto loud and obnoxious Americans being violently sick into paper bags

Reykjavik is a nice, if a little odd, town. Not what you'd expect for a capital city. But then there are only 350,000 people in the whole country anyway. They also have a Museum of the Penis, which amused MrsB no end. Mum announced that she'd seen quite enough of them in her life already and went to the red cross charity shop instead. She bought a hat.
                The antics of American tourists in Iceland and other European countries should be a tourist attraction in it's own right.

The Americans I know who have spent a few years living in the UK are embarrassed by them.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  There's a data analysis script here that's absolutely crucial to everything, and it has no tests whatsoever. I'm looking at creating some, but it was originally written at the start of the project, and the chap who wrote it didn't know Django at all, or even much Python. So now I just want to rewrite the whole thing
                  Been there, done that. Just find a peg for your nose and start rewriting..
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

We went to a small music festival in Iceland, really enjoyed it

Seemed to me like it could be an interesting place for a single man, although the Mrs did not seem to appreciate the local females friendliness quite as much as I did.
                    One of my favourite places was the Blue Lagoon and the fine dining there was pretty good too.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      We went to a small music festival in Iceland, really enjoyed it

Seemed to me like it could be an interesting place for a single man, although the Mrs did not seem to appreciate the local females friendliness quite as much as I did.
                      One of my favourite places was the Blue Lagoon and the fine dining there was pretty good too.
                      The local males are just as friendly.

Comment

Working...
                      X