• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm - seems Boots keep sending me opticians appointments and I don't actually need one...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Morning all

Checks calendar. TFIT!

Just need to get through today then it's two weeks working sat in my pants.
      I'm working in my pants right now
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Wearing Jeans but also some big furry boots
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

In the exec lounge at the Tokyo Marriott. For 16 nights my room is costing 1,400,000 yen. Room only, no brekkie. That's about £10k.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Mmm - seems Boots keep sending me opticians appointments and I don't actually need one...
            Do you say "seems" because you can't see them clearly enough to be sure?

Comment

Duck Wrap for lunch.

Which should be enunciated very clearly, for the avoidance of disturbing mental images.

Comment

My niece went this morning to London for 3 months, she cried so much in the airport already with homesick.

Comment

TFBSZ. Go-live weekend starts tomorrow
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Should be enough to send SueEllen blind so she needs her opticians appointment!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      In the exec lounge at the Tokyo Marriott. For 16 nights my room is costing 1,400,000 yen. Room only, no brekkie. That's about £10k.
                      Thank God MF isn't there if they charge by the 'Round metre'.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X