• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Goodnight all
    Good Morning
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I just dug out the George Foreman grill my parents gave me many aeons ago, on the grounds that the less use I have to make of the cooker, the better. It was a bit (as in a lot) mucky, having been on a shelf in range of the deep fat fryer for the last twelve years, and took ages to clean. I've now got to leave it to dry out properly, as it got rather wet in the process.

So the lamb chops I intended to cook have gone into the freezer, and I'm going for a Chinese
      I think you'll survive they cook excellent bacon and are good for cheese toasties
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Morning all
        S'murky out.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Oh Deity, another Monday in the slough of despond.

Comment

I could REALLY do without being here right now.

Comment

Morning denizens

Rainy grey day today

Comment

Hungry now.

Have at least managed to survive until Client Co. canteen stopped service breakfast.

Another hour or so till lunch.

Need to exert some will power to shift the 3 kg I managed to gain over December.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Links are now available for your reading enjoyment, or lack thereof as the case may be

Comment

Corned beef roll for lunch

Sainsbury's didn't have the smaller tins of corned beef, so now I'm eating corned beef for the foreseeable future

Comment

Spinach & celeriac soup for me.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X