• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    You are failing there. At the clientco both Simonmac and myself were at we were about the only 2 people trusted to restock the machines.

That meant we always had coffee and knew where the kit kats were...
    pricey kit kats then, did you have an app that worked out how much a consultant supplied Coffee cost?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      pricey kit kats then, did you have an app that worked out how much a consultant supplied Coffee cost?
      it was an automated machine, you just needed to know where the waste storage was and where the coffee supply was.. Added 30 seconds to the 2 minutes it took to make it - while chatting to avoid work...

But more importantly it meant when renewals came who was top of the list to stay....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        You are failing there. At the clientco both Simonmac and myself were at we were about the only 2 people trusted to restock the machines.

That meant we always had coffee and knew where the kit kats were...
        I got told off after "hacking" the coffee machine to randomly change colours on the LED display, there fault for having a pin of 1234
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I got told off after "hacking" the coffee machine to randomly change colours on the LED display, there fault for having a pin of 1234
          I never got told off for that. Even when I changed it to red (broken) when we were running short of milk and I wasn't going to miss out.

Only got caught when Nigel asked where I had get my coffee from...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning denizens

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            In other news, it's bloody cold out there!

-4 when I left the house and still at 0 on arrival at client co.
            This

Thick frost lingering on the stable roof, and the pocket weather machine tells me it's still -1 hereabouts. It's sunny, but there seems to be a high haze that's filtering all the infrared components out of the light

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              I'm not being coffee monitor for anyone - this is in Harrogate, there are plenty of alternative options
              Zen Chury Omm.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Channel 121 has a French film with Kana subs, 122 has Sniper Legacy, or BBC iPlayer.
                  Maybe I'll watch an episode of QI and go to sleep...
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

This

Thick frost lingering on the stable roof, and the pocket weather machine tells me it's still -1 hereabouts. It's sunny, but there seems to be a high haze that's filtering all the infrared components out of the light
                    It's warm here it is apparently 3 degrees outside.

I also got a Kickstarter thing I supported. Now drivers definitely won't have an excuse they couldn't see me.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      It's warm here it is apparently 3 degrees outside.

I also got a Kickstarter thing I supported. Now drivers definitely won't have an excuse they couldn't see me.
                      Is it an eight foot high inflatable fluorescent hat?

Comment

Working...
                      X