• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Night all

Comment

Time to activate the teapot, toast a teacake, and settle down to watch an episode of ST: TNG (restored/enhanced Blu-ray version)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Time to activate the teapot, toast a teacake, and settle down to watch an episode of ST: TNG (restored/enhanced Blu-ray version)

Comment

Well, that was fun

First I watched the ST: TNG Season 5 episode Cause and Effect, in which the Enterprise D is destroyed in the cold open, but it turns out they're trapped in a time loop caused by the explosion, or some such nonsense, so the whole thing starts again after the title sequence, and several times after that

And then, just for fun, I watched Independence Day, which is probably even more nonsensical but demonstrates that only having co-operative multitasking doesn't preclude an operating system from being able to network with unknown alien technologies

Not sure what to watch next. I fancy something with spies, I think; though probably with explosions too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Well, that was fun

First I watched the ST: TNG Season 5 episode Cause and Effect, in which the Enterprise D is destroyed in the cold open, but it turns out they're trapped in a time loop caused by the explosion, or some such nonsense, so the whole thing starts again after the title sequence, and several times after that

And then, just for fun, I watched Independence Day, which is probably even more nonsensical but demonstrates that only having co-operative multitasking doesn't preclude an operating system from being able to network with unknown alien technologies

Not sure what to watch next. I fancy something with spies, I think; though probably with explosions too
            close to the enemy on iplayer is good.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning all
              I'm coming down with Manflu. Spent most of the night awake with catarrh running down my throat.
              You can't get Sudafed (or similar) in Japan as Pseudoephydrine ( l: ) is illegal at effective dosages

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              close to the enemy on iplayer is good.
              I've got the first couple of episodes downloaded - might watch them this week.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Morning all
                I'm coming down with Manflu. Spent most of the night awake with catarrh running down my throat.
                You can't get Sudafed (or similar) in Japan as Pseudoephydrine ( l: ) is illegal at effective dosages

I've got the first couple of episodes downloaded - might watch them this week.
                (manly)

Comment

Feeling less now after a day out in the fresh air of Leicester.

Luckily it seems to have done something to my cold, which now feels much less severe.

Comment

Time to go to the ClientCo office to spread the love germs.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Sneeze Sneeze Sneeze
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X