• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Before I go to Tesco...

Comment

Why Tesco?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Why Tesco?
        With going down to London next Sunday I have a list of stuff I need to buy. Things that are light and non-perishable I might as well buy now.

And next Sunday will be a busy day. Drive to SE London. Collect new commuting bike from Halfords. Go shopping(perishable/heavy goods).

Comment

And very little going on at work. Big presentation on Thursday everyone is preparing for. I have done most of my handover.

Comment

With going down to London next Sunday I have a list of stuff I need to buy. Things that are light and non-perishable I might as well buy now.

And next Sunday will be a busy day. Drive to SE London. Collect new commuting bike from Halfords. Go shopping(perishable/heavy goods).
            You missed out check it is put together properly and tighten/reposition everything myself.

Comment

Email just arrived: -

We are sending you this email to advise that, unfortunately, we no longer believe that sufficient prospects of success exist for us to continue your claim for compensation against Thomas Cook Airlines Limited.

The reason for this decision is because the airline are arguing the cancelled to the flight was caused by a bird hitting the plane requiring safety checks to be carried out. Our view untill recently is that Bird Strikes are not extraordinary and are not a defence to a claim for compensation. However, in the case of Peskova handed down by the European Court of Justice last week, unfortunately the Judge agreed with the airlines that Bird Strikes are deemed extraordinary and the airline now can use this as a way to avoid paying compensation for your flight. Unfortunately due to this decision our view is we will be unable to win your claim. We appreciate this will be disappointing and will now take steps to close your file.

Pesky Peskova....

Comment

Oh good more grey water to water the grass with- Oh it's raining.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  You missed out check it is put together properly and tighten/reposition everything myself.
                  I have a way round that! I am good friends with the chief mechanic there. Been using them for 10 years. She has been there 17 years. Very very good. I always send Easter and Christmas gifts.

To continue your one track mind theme, she is also a total babe! I would never hit on her though. A woman I can get anywhere. Decent bike mechanics are rare.....

Comment

Links are up

Comment

I have a way round that! I am good friends with the chief mechanic there. Been using them for 10 years. She has been there 17 years. Very very good. I always send Easter and Christmas gifts.

To continue your one track mind theme, she is also a total babe! I would never hit on her though. A woman I can get anywhere. Decent bike mechanics are rare.....
                      I'm planning to get a bike once I've sorted out the flat enough to have somewhere to store it (it'd be nicked in no time if left in the back yard), but I'll almost certainly go to Evans Cycles - they're only about five minutes away round the corner, in the old Great Central Railway engine maintenance shed, one of the few bits of railway architecture round here to have been repurposed rather than demolished

Comment

Working...
                      X