• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a magick switch.

Comment

asdfasdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        asdfasdfasdf
        ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

Just remembered there's three rashers of bacon in the fridge that shouldn't be wasted

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            asdfasdfasdf
            Classic century drivel

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Flying visit while I decide on what contract to take.

The public sector one for a council's education department doesn't look as good as it did last Thursday
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Well there we are then, fish cooked and eaten, fried mushrooms with it this evening.

Followed by stewed apple & custard. Bramleys. Yum.

Comment

R4 turned off after the news because I don't the "comedy" that's on.

Being an I find much of the so called "comedy" on R4 these days is not to my taste.

But then again, I've never liked "I'm sorry I haven't a clue" since it started.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Flying visit while I decide on what contract to take.

The public sector one for a council's education department doesn't look as good as it did last Thursday
                      Hi eek - good to see you again!

You out of contract at the mo then?

Comment

Working...
                      X