• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Not regarding launching nukes it doesn't.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Why are your teeth that bad?
      No but I do object to having sharp pointy things poked into my gob. On the positive side, one of the nurses has an bosom like nurse Gladys Emanuelle, and deploys it as tradition dictates it should be deployed.

Comment

Morning all. Grey, overcast and damp here. Heating on, cats asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          Morning all. Grey, overcast and damp here. Heating on, cats asleep.
          Is that a cue for a hot moist pussy joke?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            No but I do object to having sharp pointy things poked into my gob. On the positive side, one of the nurses has an bosom like nurse Gladys Emanuelle, and deploys it as tradition dictates it should be deployed.
            They are only small pricks that don't hurt.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Oh FFS!

What part of "Your server has been compromised and is spaffing DDoS traffic at other people. Turn it off NOW!" do you not understand.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Oh FFS!

What part of "Your server has been compromised and is spaffing DDoS traffic at other people. Turn it off NOW!" do you not understand.

Probably the 'spaffing' bit. If they've had to look it up on Urban Dictionary you can see there could be a bit of confusion
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Oh FFS!

I've highlighted the bit they don't understand...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    I've highlighted the bit they don't understand...
                    Given that the issue came to light of the back of an email from them wanting to discuss why said server was running slowly and included the word server in the title, I don't think that was it.

Although.....

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Oh FFS!

You should have tried repeating it, in Hindu
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X