• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Indeed. Though I hear tell that it was this week for some.
    It always seems split over 2 or 3 weeks which is flipping annoying.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      It always seems split over 2 or 3 weeks which is flipping annoying.
      It's next week in my neck of the woods but the week of October 31st for Lancashire..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Dinner tonight has been a leg, wing, and couple of thick slices of breast off the chicken I roasted on Tuesday; plus chips freshly made this evening

There's a breast left plus the carcase, which I shall use to make chicken soup tomorrow by way of celebrating not going to work

And now, I think a beverage is called for. I quite fancy a glass of red in front of the fire while I watch a film of some kind

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          It's next week in my neck of the woods but the week of October 31st for Lancashire..
          3 weeks split -

I feel exercised out.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Watched an early Inspector Morse in the end. They always make me deeply nostalgic for that period of my life - 1987, in the case of this one - when I watched them on their first run

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Up early, despite having the day off, to pop out and unlock the communal back gate in case it's one of those weeks when the bin men turn up on the stroke of seven.

It isn't one of those weeks

Bit chilly out, but only a little cloudy in places as far as one can tell

Comment

morning - work from home but a few errands to do first..
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning Morning. It appears to have the makings of a nice day.

Comment

Out for a walk in Bradgate Park. The deer are carefully avoiding me without making eye contact; so rather like being on the Tube. Just submitted my timesheet whilst watching a swan glide along the little river below

Comment

Morning

Comment

Working...
                      X