• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I'm laughing at the door mats.

I didn't realise this thread was so funny.
    Further down the page. So you've bought a fire blanket for the chip pan, then find out:-

If you have one of the potentially affected fire blankets, you must not use it on any oil pan fire.

I'll stick with a damp tea-towel then.

But it might work on a burning dehumidifier though.
    Last edited by anonymouse; 17 February 2016, 16:03.

Comment

Rhubarb crumble nonsense posted on t'blog in case anyone is interested.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Rhubarb crumble.

Yum.

Comment

the end of another tedious day.

Sausages & onion gravy for tea.

Yum.

Byeeeee

ZeitNephew turned up for his interview, no news yet on how it went.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Dare I ask what "it" is?

Your bigmac home delivery service?
            "It" is the dehumidifier. So far has produced a mugful of water from ms#5's bedroom.

Comment

I wondering whether I need another running jacket in a half price sale....

I could get a pink or purple one....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I wondering whether I need another running jacket in a half price sale....

I could get a pink or purple one....
                Purple.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Purple.
                  I see nice yellow ones with pink on them, which means I shouldn't get run* over.

Though I probably get a better price if I wait 2 months.

*I wear a black one if that's not an issue.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"Let's get this search form started" I thought. An hour later, I have Selenium tests that, among other things, check that the form is submitted when the submit button has focus and space or enter are pressed, thereby ensuring that users of various assistive technologies, or those who tab through forms, won't be disadvantaged. (This is the browser's default behaviour, though you'd be surprised how many idiots manage to screw it up with some unnecessary JavaScript and a healthy dose of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.)

No work done on implementing the actual search functionality yet

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      "It" is the dehumidifier. So far has produced a mugful of water from ms#5's bedroom.
                      No doubt the first of many.

Comment

Working...
                      X