• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Cold, grey, and rainy out there

I may postpone my planned shopping expedition. Thinking about it, the only stuff I actually need to get can be procured from the shop over the road - bread, milk, and suchlike. And even then, that's a very loose definition of "need".

Apparently it'll be sunny tomorrow, so I can go then instead

Comment

Afternoon
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Noise cancelling headphones even if they aren't on, and looking like you will punch the person who disturbs you/collapse from shock when disturbed decreases the disturbances unless you are stuck next to the sales team.

Then the headphones should be on your head while you listen to the tulip they tell customers before deciding whether to renew.
        Which is what I used to do to avoid listening to the drivel the moron team used to come out with.

Also came in early, as they all came in later and I could therefore leave early. Thankfully don't have to deal with them anymore.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Lovely and sunny in cloggers today. According to Mr N, cold as he had to go our for physio earlier.

Am debating whether I head into the market in town today or write up more recipes for the blog.
          Managed 1 restaurant review and 1 recipe, this morning. Have 3 more recipes to write up.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nearly lunch time for me.

Comment

Likewise. Might throw some more coal on the fire.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Shop over the road has been popped to. It's horrid out there, and this was when it wasn't even raining that heavily

Comment

Is brass monkeys. Going to make a brew and turn the heating up

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    I've got 3 of these:

Dehumidifier - 10L
                    I got one of those but you are not suppose to leave it unattended so I got another one that you can.

I clean the filters weekly.

Lots of people with different brands have had breakdowns and the manufacturers blame them for not cleaning the filter enough.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Bacon butty for lunch

Comment

Working...
                      X