• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

While cycling on A20 today, I was in left (bus) lane. A car had blocked that in an effort to get across. He actually reversed so I could get through!

Comment

I was so shocked I nearly fell off my bike.

Comment

I have to go to Tescos today. I have run out of porridge. I have go once every 2 weeks.

I hope they have golden syrup flavour.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I have to go to Tescos today. I have run out of porridge. I have go once every 2 weeks.

ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Century drivel

I might have the banana on my porridge....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                asdfasdfasdf
                Nice try Zeity - so close and yet so far. Denied by the DrivelMaster himself - the one and only BP!

Comment

Just had a call from an agent - woo! I thought.

And it turned out to be Bob from Damco wanting me to go to the arse-end of nowhere to do a contract where they're asking for the moon on a stick for about 200 p/d.

That number is now saved in my phone to avoid a repeat of that mistake. I might add BlackApple and the rest too.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    Nice try Zeity - so close and yet so far. Denied by the DrivelMaster himself - the one and only BP!
                    Zeity is the tpdMaster though. Still many more tpd posts than me......

Comment

Zeity is the tpdMaster though. Still many more tpd posts than me......
                      There's only one remedy for that!

Comment

Working...
                      X