• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    The expression is love a duck. What happened to romance?
    It went to the football with MrMS
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Morning all.

Strewth, it's hot in here.

I'm going to need a sweat band shortly.
      Show off!!!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        It went to the football with MrMS
        Join IPSE

Comment

ommm...
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Morning all.

Strewth, it's hot in here.

I'm going to need a sweat band shortly.
            how very 90s...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

And I was using my new sauté pan, which appears to be bourgeois-speak for "frying pan with a lid". It's very good - the sausages in particular seem to benefit greatly from it
              In Chez Zeit, we've always used the lid off the biggest 1940s* saucepan for that purpose rather than expending cash on a bourgeois item.

Since ZeitMater moved out, I've been using the lid of the chip pan instead, on the principle that the little u shaped cutout for the handle provides some escape for the steam.

*Yes. Made in the 1940s or 1950s, at Metal Spinning in Neath, back in the day when we still made stuff, rather than buying useless** tat off the Chinese.

**Tat which is possibly toxic to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                ommm...
                ZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all

1/2 term so the traffic is a lot lighter today
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Foodbank collection at ClientCo this week. Which means I found a home for the cupboard full of food at mother's flat (or at least the stuff that was still in date). I hope the needy like lime marmalade - there were three jars. And lots of ham and lentil soup <pffffft>.

Which also means I had the recurring dream of discovering mother wasn't dead after all, and was cross that I'd given her stuff away. In my dream I told her she could eat the out of date stuff that is left, and she was happy with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X