• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is up next
    That sounds almost as good as "Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter".

Comment

I expected it to be total tosh. And relative to my standards it was quite good.

Next weekend I am going to take the twins to the cinema. I fancy Dads army....

Comment

Went to see Deadpool with MrsB last night. Best Marvel film so far IMO.
        Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I couldn't face that. So I saw Zoolander2 instead.
        Idiot!

MrsMac and I also saw Deadpool last night, brilliant film!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Snap, we want to see that too
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I have the desperate need to walk out. To counteract that I am going to prepare my timesheet for Friday.
            I've just updated my 15-16 spreadsheet for February. A total of 5 transactions out of the account, and 1 invoice raised.

Next month there will be even less as I've given notice on my mobile broadband monthly sim - I just dont use it and dont see the point in paying £15 / month

Comment

Comment

Morning all
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Will probably go and see Deadpool this week. Possibly catch a morning session so I don't have to deal with lots of people.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I should start looking for a new gig, but am not officially benched for another two weeks.

It's quite nice getting paid to sit around at home doing nowt.

Always nice having a manager who has no idea.
                    Last edited by norrahe; 15 February 2016, 10:48.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Alvin & the Chipmunks 63 - Road Chip

as a sequel it was pretty good.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X