• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, you have to manually apply a filter which isn't the default, even though the default is completely useless - after all, what good are randoms I've never responded to? If those people had any value to me, I would have added them; showing them to me by default is a complete waste of my time

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Profile -> My Network -> Connections.
      And then filter by connections only.

It's pants.

Edit: NVM, you found it
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning (just) all
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just got an e-mail regarding one of the projects people have approached me about. Had to once again point out that in order for this to happen they need approved budget for me.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

All checked in for tomorrow's flight.

No idea what the security is like at AMS these days since they've changed it.

@Pondy - is it worse or better since they moved it away from the actual boarding gates.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              All checked in for tomorrow's flight.

No idea what the security is like at AMS these days since they've changed it.

@Pondy - is it worse or better since they moved it away from the actual boarding gates.
              Much better IMHO. The way it's setup now 3-4 people can be dumping laptops/keys/phones into the trays at the same time. Still need to allow a decent amount of time though and consider that they manually check a LOT of bags these days. Immigration is generally a bigger queue but I have privium so bypass it.

Basically, once you're airside is's a lot smoother now.

Comment

and Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Much better IMHO. The way it's setup now 3-4 people can be dumping laptops/keys/phones into the trays at the same time. Still need to allow a decent amount of time though and consider that they manually check a LOT of bags these days. Immigration is generally a bigger queue but I have privium so bypass it.

Basically, once you're airside is's a lot smoother now.
                  Ta!

Don't have priority status for anything anymore as I've been downgraded to Ivory ( )

Last time I flew anywhere was a few years back and mostly schengen. It's been 3 years since I was last in blighty

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Ta!

Don't have priority status for anything anymore as I've been downgraded to Ivory ( )

Last time I flew anywhere was a few years back and mostly schengen. It's been 3 years since I was last in blighty
                    Who you flying with?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Who you flying with?

"Ivory" and "AMS" would suggest KLM to me
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X