• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was quite comfortable in bed last evening since the temperature was down to a nicely moderate 22 deg C.

For which I was eternally grateful.

Comment

Byeeeee I've had enough of the hoi polloi for one day.

Especially the weirdo who seemed to need to test every chair in the place before logging onto the box right next to me.

I'm sure he was in skool with me back in the day.

Comment

'Kin 'eck, it's close today.

Cooler but still as humid as a gorilla's armpit.

Comment

It was close to overcast when I arrived at ClientCo today. Just popped round the corner to fill the car up and, though it's not as bad as the last few days, it's still very sunny and hot

Comment

Forty-three minutes to go…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Forty-three minutes to go…
              Just enough time for a cuppa.

Comment

Who's tagged this thread with 'wasted lives'?

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Morning Dissidents. Merc 2 transmission decided to go into limp mode on way to Portsmouth yesterday. 2nd gear home and to Car-spital resulted in 2nd hand replacement gearbox being required. £300 plus 5 hours labour, plus, plus, plus. Carma-Karma©
                  Difficult times for cars at the moment, it seems

Comment

Home, after delays on the far end of the A14. It must have been something further up towards the A1 causing it as, once I made to to the westbound section, it was fine. I suspect that in the end, I traded delays at that end for delays at this, with not too much difference overall

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Who's tagged this thread with 'wasted lives'?
                      Surely that's not as bad as the 'sad losers'..

I think we can pin that one down to AtW though....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X