• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Grey. Cold. Raw. Sunless. Unpleasant.
    The last human you ate?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Grey. Cold. Raw. Sunless. Unpleasant.
      Sasguru
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Bacon, slightly crispy, on soft white finger rolls for lunch. It's a winning combination

I was going to go shopping today but it seems like I don't need anything in the grocery line. I want to go to Waterstones and use the gift vouchers I received from my sister's in-laws last and this Christmas, but I'll wait until the masses are back safely hidden away in their workplaces next week

Comment

Too foggy.

Well that's my excuse anyway for not getting on my bike.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I did 3 mile run/plod yesterday, first run after being diagnosed with mild asthma. Two inhalers now.

Very cold it was, but I like it cold, bright and dry as opposed to the rain.

Raining now.

As you were.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Bright and sunny here for the fourth day in a row. Though the frost has gone away. Something's gotta give, it's not natural.

Comment

Sunny out now, though it took till lunchtime for the last of the mist to clear

And getting up at five to seven on a Friday finally paid off: the bins have been emptied, both normal and recycling

Furthermore, I've managed to snaffle one of the reduced supply of recycling bins and conceal it in our back yard, so I've been able to get rid of the several carrier bags of recyclable material that had collected in the kitchen, as well as the inevitable Amazon packaging of Christmas

And I still seem to have enough of the thin Sainsbury's carrier bags from before the bag charge was introduced to see me through the next three to four years of packing my recycling in them

Comment

'Kin misty up here now. But I have been outside playing with my rather impressive chopper.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

here. Should really go for a walk...

Comment

It was a right pea-souped last night coming back from Devon. Worst bit was around Farnborough heading for the Hogs Back. Freezing fog, thankfully very little traffic too.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X