• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fine use of time

Comment

Merde! no more shipping forecast on the French longwave. In fact, no more French longwave.

Wot's the French for "Sailing By"?

Comment

I think I've eaten too much. Oh dear(tm).

I await results with interest.

It was an attempt to empty the fridge a bit.

Comment

Well, I really enjoyed Singin' in the Rain - a good few years since I'd seen it, and I'd forgotten just how good it is

I also liked the story somebody told on Twitter today about getting an original Singin' in the Rain script and asking Debbie Reynolds to autograph it. She obliged, then leaned in and said conspiratorially "Now, Gene's dead, but I can forge his signature."

Comment

After doing some exercise I'm now watching the Brontes while eating some chicken.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just remembered that I bought Die Hard yonks ago, but put off watching it as it's a Christmas film. Better get on it before New Year comes and I have to wait another year!

I'm pretty sure I must have seen it before, but it was probably last millennium

Comment

BBT.

Today's step count is 489. I'm actually quite impressed it got that high - I guess having the beer fridge in the garage has its health benefits.

Comment

Just watched yet another Kennedy assassination epic on the "Blaze" channel.

Apparently, 2% of Septics believe it was the Pope wot dun it.

3% believe it was we s wot dun it.

But 27% believe it was the Mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    BBT.

Today's step count is 489. I'm actually quite impressed it got that high - I guess having the beer fridge in the garage has its health benefits.
                    9741 not bad as I didn't get out of bed till late.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This evenings entertainment has been attempting to finish off mostly empty bottles from the drinks cupboard.

So far this a has consisted of:

1 Glass Port
                      1 Glass Sherry
                      1 Glass homemade Sloe Gin dated 2011.
                      1 Glass Sheridans (it tasted vaguely of coffee and came in a split bottle, one half white the other brownish black.)
                      1 Glass Rittenhouse 100% rye whiskey
                      1 Glass Bruadhar "highland Liqueur".
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X