• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    my exceptionally limited motor mechanical skills
    Being able to open the bonnet is an accomplishment these days.

I well remember ZeitPater taking his beloved Wolseley 6/80 to a garage who didn't know how to open the bonnet so they used a crowbar.

The two bonnet releases were in the glove tray under the dash.

The bonnet never quite fitted well after that.

http://www.680mo.org.uk/scripts/cars...w6&auth=W61108
    Last edited by zeitghost; 23 July 2016, 13:39.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      One of my neighbours is taking full advantage and seems to have all of their bedding and various other things occupying most of the back yard at the moment. I have to dodge sideways to avoid getting their flannel full in the face if there's a sudden breeze as I'm heading to the back gate
      I did the bedding on Tuesday IIRC.

Including the duvet cover.

Comment

The Haynes manual is babbling about having to fit a new O ring when you remove and refit the sensor. Beginning to wonder if I might be better off leaving it

I don't remember anything about that in the YouTube video I watched on the process. I'd better check a few more, if there are any

Comment

A Microsoft chap just tried to do an introduction to azure big data in 1 hour.

To say it was whistle stop would be an understatement
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And now u-sql

Comment

Finally sql 2016 and r. Who names a language using a single letter nowadays

Comment

Another, different, washing line just broke.

The ZeitUnderpants were decorating the lawn when I went out to peg out the ZeitJeans and ZeitSocks.

The lawn has an ants' nest around about there, so there's a fair chance of there being ants in the ZeitPants.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Finally sql 2016 and r. Who names a language using a single letter nowadays
                  F - I dunno.

Comment

The Simpsonesque sky has passed on by.

Back to grey, but fewer than 50 shades.

Comment

Cloudless here, only 28.1C in the shade.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X