• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Do they still have monkey burning day?
    So they found a French spy as well?

* It's one reason why the people of Darlington and Middlesbrough can always look down on people from Hartlepool.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      So they found a French spy as well?

* It's one reason why the people of Darlington and Middlesbrough can always look down on people from Hartlepool.
      And a hot bed of Brexiteering? Coincidence?

Oddly enough, if one were to google "monkey burning day" there are only 3 results, and one of them is CUK. I bet there'll be 4 results if I were to try that tomorrow though

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Beware the office cake - it's bad for your health.
        Not much is good for your health nowadays...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Midweek evening out. Had a pint of "Village idiot". Made me think fondly of CUK

Comment

Spare ribs for dinner. I also had them yesterday, but that was a rack in the pub in Cambridge, whereas this was discrete ribs which I realised would be going out of date very soon.

Just to make it seem even more different from yesterday, I had them with rice instead of chips. Very nice, it was

Comment

Just screwed up a PostgreSQL installation by accidentally removing access rights from localhost due to a mistake in some Chef attributes, meaning the postgres user itself couldn't access its own configuration

Only on a Vagrant box so it doesn't matter - as the saying goes, your servers should be cattle, not pets

Comment

Oh great, gone midnight again

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Quite bright out, though there seems to be some kind of incipient murk heading in from the west

Comment

Comment

Is it time for 290k drivel yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X