• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byeeee

Off into the misty moisty wetness that is Swansea.

Comment

Comment

Just about time to shut down for the day.

Have fun one and all.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Timesheet's in, and I am out

Comment

Afternoon all

Just popped over the road to the shop to get an icecream and the owner is 'playing' pokemon. Apparently his shop is one of the places they are to be found so business is booming as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Bottled one demijohn of white wine and one of cider earlier.

Currently got a bottle of each chilling, might try some later.
              Now there are 2 things that destroy me when mixed together. Actually, it's only been tried with red wine, but i'm not prepared to risk it with white

Comment

Complaint 1.

It's Brownies tonight, 6-7 typically. Except tonight they're having an end of term disco until 8.30, meaning it's gonna be 9 before i can get home, eat and have a beer

Comment

Complaint 2.

2 kids fetched home from school, one with a 100% attendance certificate for the year, another without. When I queried this it seems the half day off following the evening school performance at the Albert Hall in November is classed as 'authorised absence'.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Complaint 2.

2 kids fetched home from school, one with a 100% attendance certificate for the year, another without. When I queried this it seems the half day off following the evening school performance at the Albert Hall in November is classed as 'authorised absence'.
                    That's disgraceful. That Nicky Morgan should get sacked!!
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Went to the ZeitParents' dentist's surgery, but they were shut.

Another job for Monday morn.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 15 July 2016, 16:58.

Comment

Working...
                      X