• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Shula will be 57 on Sadurday.

The actor is knocking on for 70.

Time to do the dishes.

The fish was nice.

The broadbeans don't taste as good as the ones I grew but they were ok ish.

Stewed apple & custard for sweet.

Yum.
    I vaguely remember the Press reporting great excitement in the 1970s when Shula and her then beau kissed, for it was the first time a kiss had ever been broadcast in The Archers. I thought it seemed a bit odd to get excited about a kiss on the radio, but that's Archers fans for you

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

The chap who plays David Archer appeared as the Home Secretary in that spy thing with Brian Cox a couple of months ago.

In other news, I'm getting bored with "under the dome" which appears to be hemorhaging viewers like there's no tomorrow.

Latest ep of Callan saw his gf and Hunter getting offed by the opposition.

Comment

Night all

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            He's watching neighbours...
            We had a dirty weekend once in this quaint country hotel with dodgy pipes.

it was almost exactly like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC5eGnn1iu0

Not the most romantic but we tried our best.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

The weather app says "Partly cloudy"; reality says "Overcast"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    What's he watching now?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I vaguely remember the Press reporting great excitement in the 1970s when Shula and her then beau kissed, for it was the first time a kiss had ever been broadcast in The Archers. I thought it seemed a bit odd to get excited about a kiss on the radio, but that's Archers fans for you
                      And since then we've had the great shower scene between Sid Perks & Joleene.

It was obviously too much for poor old Sid.

Comment

Working...
                      X