• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Win10?
    Just win

Comment

Well there we are, the LPA is duly returned to the OPG.

It cost £1.26 for 1st class or £1.19 for 2nd.

Then the 17:12 Chester train was delayed, so got on the 17:28 125 instead.

Then the 17:12 (delayed) turned up & got despatched before the 17:28, just to insure that both trains were late.

The 17:12 stops everywhere.

Comment

Tea, this evening, was Glengetty, preceded by lentil <pfffft> soup and some ground rice pud.

I make all these custards and rice puds to use the milk I buy off the milkman.

I don't like the taste of it on cereal.

Comment

Dinner's on. Roast beef and stuff

Still no sign of my delivery

Comment

Well, that roast beef was very nice indeed

Still no sign of the Amazon delivery, and they don't deliver after 10pm, so I can forget about that until tomorrow

The @AmazonHelp Twitter account is a lot more responsive than it used to be, even if the best they could manage is "Late packages generally arrive the following day" - gee, ya think? That possibility had never occurred to me

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Well, that roast beef was very nice indeed

Still no sign of the Amazon delivery, and they don't deliver after 10pm, so I can forget about that until tomorrow

The @AmazonHelp Twitter account is a lot more responsive than it used to be, even if the best they could manage is "Late packages generally arrive the following day" - gee, ya think? That possibility had never occurred to me
              My Boots package is a day late, so they are all having problems.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                My Boots package is a day late, so they are all having problems.
                I suppose it's to be expected at this time of year, but I also suspect the driver of simply deciding he couldn't be bothered - they can't park outside, and the package is several feet long and weighs about 20kg, so maybe he just didn't fancy carrying that twenty yards or so. Perhaps he's gambling on some other driver getting stuck with it tomorrow

Comment

Goodnight

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Tis Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                      X