• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    However, if you aren't ever planning to return here it may be worth selling now while base rates are low. Once rates start rising the housing market will only really head in one direction....
    As long as the we have paying tenants and the rates don't get too high, then we'll keep it.

Even though we bought at the top of the last market the house was seriously under-priced as the guy selling couldn't shift it and had mounting debts, so wanted a quick sale.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      My Dad (85) had stents done a couple of years ago and got through it alright.
      Yep, stents are normally pretty good, but hers isn't ideal for stents, she's got 3 major blockages as well as the knackered valve. Open heart surgery would be the best treatment, but far too risky for her - she's generally pretty decrepit! He did say it may not be very successful, but thought it would be worth trying.

Comment

Home!

Comment

Leftover roast beef sandwiches (with ludicrously thick gravy) for dinner. And very nice too

Comment

Back in the Schipol Park Plaza courtesy of KLM.

It's water off a ducks back these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Back in the Schipol Park Plaza courtesy of KLM.

It's water off a ducks back these days.
              Should have given me a shout and I could have met you for a beer. I'm only 15ish mins from Schipol.

How's the foot?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Should have given me a shout and I could have met you for a beer. I'm only 15ish mins from Schipol.

How's the foot?
                Will do next time. And believe me, there will be one.

Foot is annoying but improving I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Will do next time. And believe me, there will be one.

Foot is annoying but improving I hope.
                  Sounds like Mr N's back, we have no signs of improvement as yet.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Consequtive posts are OK for the next 24 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Consequtive posts are OK for the next 24 minutes!
                      We won't bother doing that till after the 24 mins is up.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X