• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Very, very, very
    slacker, anything to do with jeroboam upturned in the cooler?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

After some deliberation, I've decided I can't be bothered going to the pub. There's a variety of good bottled ale in the kitchen, there's a feast of entertainment available through the medium of the Blu Ray player, and I'm lazy

Comment

Fark me, that stew has given me wind.

Night all, mind how you go

I had a can of Mackeson, followed by some gran marnier, followed by some milk.
        Last edited by zeitghost; 25 July 2015, 23:29.

Comment

Oops! A moment of inattentiveness seems to have lead me into staying up until now watching the first series of The House of Cards - the original BBC one, of course.

Apparently the sun is getting up about now. In a few months, it'll still be slumbering below the horizon at this time; but for now, it's busy making me think it's early, when it's just me being late

Goodnight

Comment

Up. 2 cars packed off to markets we go...

Then home, pack for the week and drive 250 miles south...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Slept in a log-like manner. Feel almost human.

Comment

Morning all.

Lamb roasting gently in the oven. Would have helped no end if I'd remembered to take it out of the freezer yesterday.

Thank feck for the defrost setting on the microwave.

One house half vacced.

Rain is raining the wrong way.

It's blowing down the valley instead of being proper rain & blowing up the valley.

There's sommat wrong somewhere.

Comment

Roast lamb eaten.

It was very nice.

The ZeitStandard(tm) rice pud was just right too, with a little stewed gooseberry (red) to spice it up a little.

Yum.

Comment

Some bastard was coughing his lungs up on the train last week.

I'm not sure, but I may have caught it.

Comment

Well the jacket seems to have survived its washing machine experience yesterday.

It smells a bit more pleasant now.

Not to mention looking a bit cleaner.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 26 July 2015, 16:24. Reason: Revmoval of egregious grocer's's apostrophe.

Comment

Working...
                      X