• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sudden craving for a fish finger butty for lunch. To my delight, I had some fish fingers in the freezer

Comment

Just bought one of these in a charity shoppe in Neath.

I have no idea why.

It's a collectable.

Honest.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Sudden craving for a fish finger butty for lunch. To my delight, I had some fish fingers in the freezer
        ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Just bought a 12 DVD set of Dutch films, for the sake of one which I saw late at night on Channel 4 around 1997

The complete list, for those who like Dutch cinema, is:

all of which look as if they might be quite good, actually

The Northerners is the one I actually wanted.

Just realised, though, that I forgot to check whether they have English subtitles

Comment

Oh, and the whole ordering process was somewhat arduous, because it was a Dutch site with no English language option, so I had to keep copying text and pasting it into Google Translate to work out which form fields wanted what data, and be sure I wasn't selling my soul or something

Comment

Had a visit into Leicester today to get some stuff for young un and a but of shopping for mrs 5*.

I'd been struggling to get apple pay working so I popped into the store and bosh its working and they don't have a limit instore. So I decide to buy a mac mini.
              Its up and running and its great

Comment

Going out for a curry later on so I'd better get myself shaved and in the shower.

Comment

I just had to order a couple of thunderbold adaptors and it'll be cracking. I'll be keeping the MBP much to the annoyance of the young un as she wants it.
                  However when I need to visit clients its easier to drop it in the bag and job done.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I just had to order a couple of thunderbold adaptors and it'll be cracking. I'll be keeping the MBP much to the annoyance of the young un as she wants it.
                    However when I need to visit clients its easier to drop it in the bag and job done.
                    I'm hoping this is the year when they finally come up with a retina MBA. If they don't, I may go for a MBP. But before that, MyCo is planning to invest in a retina iMac, to be paired with the 34" widescreen monitor I bought the other week

Comment

Just returned from Swansea having purchased a shedload of 2nd hand dvds.

I noted that HMV had an interesting selection of NYPD Blue and Hill Street Blues dvds on offer.

Off to check amazon to see if they're cheaper ().

Comment

Working...
                      X