• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Yep, it would be much easier if it simply didnt appear at all. Along with quotes being blanked as well.
    I used to have a Chrome plugin called "Corden Bleugh" that spotted whenever James Corden got a mention on a web page, and blanked it out for you.

I wonder if that could be adapted for CUK...
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Aargh! Looking at a Chef cookbook for configuring an Oracle DB server. EVERYTHING'S IN CAPITALS!

I'll be even more deaf by the time I've finished reading this with all that shouting

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I used to have a Chrome plugin called "Corden Bleugh" that spotted whenever James Corden got a mention on a web page, and blanked it out for you.

I wonder if that could be adapted for CUK...
        Oi! NF!

How long would it take you to knock up an alternative to the Ignore function that replaced offending posts with white space, without the option to reveal it or even tell you who it was? Same for Quotes by others?

Get admin to buy you a bannana or something for your time
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          What's the muzzle flash caused by?
          Extreme temperatures in the barrel turning the air to plasma isnt it?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Extreme temperatures in the barrel turning the air to plasma isnt it?
            WDBS.

30,000K allegedly.

Comment

I have a lab full of howling computers as they download the latest 81 microshaft updates, as determined by our esteemed eye tee dept.

Comment

The esteemed customers have buggered off too, which is all to the good.

Comment

Oi! NF!

How long would it take you to knock up an alternative to the Ignore function that replaced offending posts with white space, without the option to reveal it or even tell you who it was? Same for Quotes by others?

Get admin to buy you a bannana or something for your time
                  The quotes is where it becomes impossible, because you can always attribute a quote to anyone you like:

The esteemed customers have buggered off too, which is all to the good.
                  And once the General dullards realise that, it's dead easy to get round a blank quote ignore
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Just had a tweet favourited by someone who describes themselves as

"Fun, Bi-sexual,out going an always up for a good time. Down to earth. I think life is to short to waste so enjoy it while u can"

The tweet was a conversation between Nor and I about oven temperatures.

Comment

home
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X