• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Another totally joyful (not) visit to the ZeitParents.

ZeitMater is unable to get it through what little remains of her brain that ZeitPater is bedbound & is likely to remain so for the duration.

Feck me, dunno how much more of this I can stand.
    <- manly

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Looks nice out there ATM.

Comment

Morning denizens

Another bright one

Comment

Risking it without a coat today. So I guess temperatures will plummet and the heavens will open at some point today.

Comment

Morning all.

And a bright, sunny, showery, windless morn it is too, to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                Risking it without a coat today. So I guess temperatures will plummet and the heavens will open at some point today.
                You're Goddamn Right!

Well that's what happened to me, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                  Brave decision - unless you are only 10 yards from the car park to office door.

Comment

Morning

Comment

What a relief to drive all the way this morning without having to endure the burblings of any of our political class on the Today programme

They should have the reporting ban for the whole campaign period, not just polling day. Extending it for the entire life of the Parliament would be even better

Comment

Working...
                      X