• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still haven't done my invoicing...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I do like the painless weekly self billing I'm currently enjoying.

Last weeks timesheet uploaded to portal and signed off by client on Friday. Invoice auto-generated Wednesday, money in account on Friday.

If only it was SM's old agency. They used Faster payments rather than Bacs and the money arrived on Wednesday as well.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Got as far as scanning the timesheet.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 08:03.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 08:03.

Comment

M1 closed southbound due to an accident. I was heading north and not using it, but the knock-on effect on traffic had brought the A50-A46 junction to a standstill. Had to wait through eight changes of lights without moving, then eight more with one or two vehicles getting through each time, just to get on to the junction. Took a further five minutes to get around it to the third exit

Comment

Morning

Comment

Had a cracking weekend up at the races in Chester.
                  Great company, 3 winners, loads of booze, cooked breakfast and a trip to cheshire oaks.

Slightly tired now

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I did mine last night, 5 timesheets approved and invoice uploaded.

I've got a bit of expense scanning to do this evening along with mileage log.

Comment

Timesheets are online, agency does self-billing. I greatly dislike their 4-4-5 payment cycle, though

Comment

Working...
                      X