• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Are you sure you're not drunk in charge of a keyboard?

Just askin' like.
    Probably but the wine is open now so I have an excuse...

The sun has come out the wind is dying off looks like I will be sliding off into the sunset!! B-)

Comment

Home via the Dr Marten factory shop.

Got 1 pair of boots. Could have got more but someone else grabbed the ones I really wanted as I saw them... This isn't implying it was busy (it wasn't) I'm just unlucky...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Expenses sorted. Company account is taking a bit of a hammering tomorrow, with corporation tax and VAT also flying out. On the other hand, it's due to get a remittance from the agency winging its way in

Comment

Two IPSE MGMs this week - no idea who they are (it doesn't tell you), so if it's you, thank you!

Comment

Well, it's taken all afternoon but I am officially up to date. Expenses done. Scanning done. Invoice done. Mileage claim done. Accounts reconciliation done!

Comment

I have had an awesome weekend, house guests and munchkins, bowling and memories looking at old photos, and my daughter raising nearly £500 for Cancer Research at the Race for Life.

However the weekend has just been made perfect, the cherry on the top, open my wardrobe and find 3 shirts already ironed so only need to do one more for while I am away #WINNING
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 08:02.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Seems fairly bright out there

Comment

'Twas bright, but has gone a bit grey. Considering cycling to t'office, but fear I may get drenched coming home.

Weight +1 stone since last year. Fewer MaccyD's and more exercise required...

Comment

Working...
                      X