• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    The food is pretty grim in cloggers, thankfully it is improving.

Your blog says otherwise!

When I worked for a "well known oil company" based in Rotterdam, I found the tuesday markets excellent for buying good local produce, cheese and wine.

I usually rent out serviced apartments when I visit the continent so that I can make my own food with fresh ingredients I find around. So essentially food is what you make it and I find the grass greener on the other side of the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      The food is pretty grim in cloggers, thankfully it is improving.
      I like Dutch cuisine. That's how bad it is!

Comment

About 35 minutes late into the surgery

Mind you, he was overrunning because of giving some patients more than their ten minutes. I don't mind when it's because of that, as it means that if, one day, I'm in need of extra time, I'll get it

Anyway, he reckons the ribs are OK, it's just muscle damage and I should keep taking the ibuprofen until it improves. He also took the opportunity to go over my blood test from the other week, and prescribed allopurinol for the gout. So hopefully that's me sorted out for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          About 35 minutes late into the surgery

Mind you, he was overrunning because of giving some patients more than their ten minutes. I don't mind when it's because of that, as it means that if, one day, I'm in need of extra time, I'll get it

Anyway, he reckons the ribs are OK, it's just muscle damage and I should keep taking the ibuprofen until it improves. He also took the opportunity to go over my blood test from the other week, and prescribed allopurinol for the gout. So hopefully that's me sorted out for a bit
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well the gig I thought I had has no slipped out of my hands. There is a hiring freeze.
            And the 2nd gig I interviewed for said no

Back to square one

Comment

I've got a few other things to look into but it's a bit of a pain

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Well the gig I thought I had has no slipped out of my hands. There is a hiring freeze.

Back to square one
                Don't panic keep going something will appear soon...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Currently sitting in the lounge at St Pancras as is stupidly booked a specific train thinking my course would finish later.
                  I've got and hour to kill

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Don't panic keep going something will appear soon...
                    I'm not overly worried (yet)

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Back to square one
                      Ah, bummer.

Comment

Working...
                      X