• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

I meant, why learn Cloggy !
    Because I live here and the vast majority of roles these days require it.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Creating a service report, average time to close incidents is 21 hours, if I exclude one PITA incident the average drops to 3 hours, so I think I will!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Must speak fluent cloggy is the newest excuse.

There's no lack for my skills. It's just the cloggy way of saying "we don't want no stinking foreigners".

Currently trying to sort out getting my CV translated, at least that will get my foot in the door, if they like the CV then the lack of "fluency" shouldn't be a problem.
        I thought it was you need to speak native cloggy? Or have they changed the goalposts again!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Creating a service report, average time to close incidents is 21 hours, if I exclude one PITA incident the average drops to 3 hours, so I think I will!
          Isn't there some perfectly valid statistical technique where you discard the values at the farthest ends of the results?

Comment

you want the median rather than average / mean....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Isn't there some perfectly valid statistical technique where you discard the values at the farthest ends of the results?
              yep but that requires using a phrase like trimmed mean which would scare people...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I thought it was you need to speak native cloggy? Or have they changed the goalposts again!
                By specifying native speaker they are contravening EU discrimination laws, a lot a gigs used to say native until they realised they couldn't.

I've applied for a few more things and actually had a real live pimp call me back about one of the applications.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Almost time to buggeroffski.

Byeeeee

Comment

Evening

Had to take daughters car to garage as It had developed an oil leak

It turned out to be the rocker gasket

Comment

In other news I've been put forward for a different gig at ex-clientco at a different site.
                      I'll wait and see what turns up

Comment

Working...
                      X