• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Pondy and cojak will be joining us for the grub club weekend.

I've pinged Mich an e-mail to see if he wants to meet up.

I did Ping Admin a message as well to see if he's going to join us.

As for Mr N, will have to wait and see.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Hopefully Pondy and cojak will be joining us for the grub club weekend.

I've pinged Mich an e-mail to see if he wants to meet up.

I did Ping Admin a message as well to see if he's going to join us.

As for Mr N, will have to wait and see.
      Golden Tulip here we come!

Comment

(Google's public indecency laws in Netherlands)
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          (Google's public indecency laws in Netherlands)
          I thought you would be going regardless..
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Another person fallen from Coq D'Argent, a food blogger this time. Be careful Norrahe, it's a dangerous business

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Another person fallen from Coq D'Argent, a food blogger this time. Be careful Norrahe, it's a dangerous business
              Well if I don't get more readers, I may become so depressed I have to visit there
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                I thought you would be going regardless..
                He'll actually be more likely to get arrested quicker in cloggers as they really don't stand for that tulip from tourists at all.

They may come across as liberal but they really are not.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon

A bit of a reluctant boom. Local contract at a lowish rate turned up in my inbox

I'm going to sign it and start after I return from my visit down under. 9th March

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Afternoon

A bit of a reluctant boom. Local contract at a lowish rate turned up in my inbox

I'm going to sign it and start after I return from my visit down under. 9th March
                    Congrats!

Have a

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Decided to take the hit of coming home in the dark for the sake of a bit of a lie-in today
                      I think I'll bite the bullet and go for the early start in future - I prefer a bit of light on the roads

Amazing, ethereal light over the station as I was leaving ClientCorp though - even though it was about half-an-hour after sunset, there was a lovely pale golden glow suffusing the heavens

Comment

Working...
                      X