• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    WNS

Dark clouds are approaching.

Oh and Morning All!
    Peeing it down now.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Peeing it down now.
      Ditto.

Just had to close all the windows which made me realise I've left my bedroom window open. (insert curtains needing cleaning joke here )

Comment

Mika has just come on my iPod. It's possible he's even more annoying than the LOUD PM his purpose is to (attempt to) drown out. 'Latency' seems to be her word of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Mika has just come on my iPod. It's possible he's even more annoying than the LOUD PM his purpose is to (attempt to) drown out. 'Latency' seems to be her word of the day.
          Is that the singer with the high pitched voice?

I've secluded myself in a single office, so don't have to deal with my loud person, I've said its because I'm coughing too much and don''t want to disturb anyone.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Grey here, but it's still dry for the moment.

Cold.

16 deg C according to Lidl(tm) thermometer.

Comment

According to my phone's weather app it's about to stop plissing down and so I should be safe to leg it to my train in safety.

Comment

WTF. Rain gone and now it's so bright I need to close the blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  According to my phone's weather app it's about to stop plissing down and so I should be safe to leg it to my train in safety.
                  Just done a radar check meself and about to head to the station

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've only just noticed that TPD2 has been merged into here. That buggers up my neat 10001 TPD posts
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I like the Amateur Transplants version of Grace Kelly

NSFW obviously
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X